Skip to main content

2. Prayers for Stations of the Way of the Cross

Second Station: Jesus Carries his Cross

Leader: We adore you, O Christ, and we praise you.
All: Because by your holy cross You have redeemed the world.

Jesus, as you accepted your cross, you knew you would carry it to your death on Calvary. You knew it wouldn't be easy, but you accepted it and carried it just the same.

As a child, sometimes I don't like the problems that come my way. Sometimes I try to get others to take care of them or solve them for me. Sometimes I become upset and crabby when I'm asked to do even the smallest thing to help others.

As an adult I sometimes feel like I'm not appreciated. Sometimes I feel as if I accept more responsibility that I need to. I can feel sorry for myself, even though the crosses others carry are much larger than my own. In my self-pity, I don't reach out to help.

My Jesus, Who by Thine own will didst take on Thee the most heavy cross I made for Thee by my sins, oh, make me feel their heavy weight, and weep for them ever while I live.

Our Father.... Hail Mary.... Glory Be to the Father....

Leader: Jesus Christ Crucified.
All: Have mercy on Us.
Leader: May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, Rest in peace.
All: Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instructions to Conjure Spirits

If you want to compel spirits to appear visibly before you and render you obedience, observe the following instructions: 1. Keep God's commandments as much as possible. 2. Build and trust solely upon the might and power of God: believe firmly in his omnipotent help in your work, and the spirits will become your servants and will obey you. 3. Continue your citations and do not cease, even if the spirits do not appear at once. Be steadfast in your work and have faith, for the doubter will obtain nothing. 4. Take special note of the times for the invocation: Monday night from eleven until three. Tuesday night from ten until two Wednesday night from twelve until three Thursday night from twelve until two Friday night from ten until three Saturday night from ten until twelve Sunday Sabbath keep holy unto the Lord Sabaoth, Adonai, Tetragrammaton 5. The time must be the new moon, that is, the moon must be waxing. 6. Trace the circle {below} on parchme

Iabamiah

This was the time before the land became the land, and the waters became the waters. Everything was the heavens, and everyone lived in the heavens. In the heavens, there are angels called the Thrones. These angels are in charge of carrying God's throne. They are all really strong, with large muscles. One of these throne angels was arrogant. He thought himself better than all the other angels in the heavens. He was right, he did carry God's throne. Supporting God was all he did, all day. One day this throne angel was walking and got lost in the heavens. He called out for help but there were no other angels around to help him. He wandered about by himself. Maybe after an hour, he saw a rabbit. "Rabbit! Where am I! Show me the way!" The rabbit looked up startled, and said, "I do not know the way, I live here. My friend the racoon can show you the way, he is super smart." "Ok! Where is this racoon!" The rabbit hopped around and led him to the

Exorcism Story and Trial of Possessed Nun