Skip to main content

The Third Joyful Mystery Of Our Holy and Blessed Mother Mary

The Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ

Joseph and I came to Bethlehem because there was a decree that all should go to their ancestral town to be registered. In obedience, Joseph and I went. God even used the oppression of the Roman government to bring about your salvation: because in this time of oppression, my Son, your Savior, was born. We looked for a place but there was no room in the inn: the town was so full. What was offered us was a stable not too far from where the shepherds were guarding their flock. It was soon that my Son was born: that the King of Kings would be born a pauper. It was soon that the very Word would be made flesh. Joseph left me in the stable and went outside for a while thinking that he was not worthy to be present at such a great miracle. While he was thinking, the moment came when my Son was introduced to the world. Because of the immensity of Love that the Lord had filled me with, I felt no pain at His birth. There was pure joy at the coming of my Son. I held Him in my arms: He was the very Savior of the world. A while later, Joseph came in, he saw me with the Child and he was also filled with wondrous joy. As some time past, the shepherds that were near the stable also came. They knew about the birth of my Son: the angels had told them. Heaven was rejoicing at the birth of my Son.

My children, look upon the greatness of your Lord Who has loved you so much as to come down to show the immensity of His Love for you. Show your immensity of love for Him: be humble, be grateful for what you have, be it little or great, and whatever you do have, use it in a way that will give pleasure to my Son. See the face of my Son in those in need, those in want, and respond in love to Him. Pray to the Heavenly Father in this mystery for the gift of simplicity and for the woes of the poor and I will pray with you. I will ask the Father to give you the grace to be generous with those less fortunate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instructions to Conjure Spirits

If you want to compel spirits to appear visibly before you and render you obedience, observe the following instructions: 1. Keep God's commandments as much as possible. 2. Build and trust solely upon the might and power of God: believe firmly in his omnipotent help in your work, and the spirits will become your servants and will obey you. 3. Continue your citations and do not cease, even if the spirits do not appear at once. Be steadfast in your work and have faith, for the doubter will obtain nothing. 4. Take special note of the times for the invocation: Monday night from eleven until three. Tuesday night from ten until two Wednesday night from twelve until three Thursday night from twelve until two Friday night from ten until three Saturday night from ten until twelve Sunday Sabbath keep holy unto the Lord Sabaoth, Adonai, Tetragrammaton 5. The time must be the new moon, that is, the moon must be waxing. 6. Trace the circle {below} on parchme

Iabamiah

This was the time before the land became the land, and the waters became the waters. Everything was the heavens, and everyone lived in the heavens. In the heavens, there are angels called the Thrones. These angels are in charge of carrying God's throne. They are all really strong, with large muscles. One of these throne angels was arrogant. He thought himself better than all the other angels in the heavens. He was right, he did carry God's throne. Supporting God was all he did, all day. One day this throne angel was walking and got lost in the heavens. He called out for help but there were no other angels around to help him. He wandered about by himself. Maybe after an hour, he saw a rabbit. "Rabbit! Where am I! Show me the way!" The rabbit looked up startled, and said, "I do not know the way, I live here. My friend the racoon can show you the way, he is super smart." "Ok! Where is this racoon!" The rabbit hopped around and led him to the

Exorcism Story and Trial of Possessed Nun